See Privacy Terms on our career site at www.solarvisionaries.org/svojobs.
Thank you for shopping with Solarvisionaries.org where we keep you in the know about the best deals right in your local communities. This site (the “Site”) is operated by Gaia Worldwide, LLC d/b/a Solarvisionaries.org (“Solarvisionaries.org” or “SVO”, “we”, “us”, “our” and similar references).
1. Use of the Site
[a]transmit via or through the Site any information, data, text, images, files, links, or software except in connection with your authorized use of this Site or otherwise in response to specific requests for information by us;
[b]introduce to the Site or any other computer or website viruses, worms, Trojan horses and/or harmful code;
[c]obtain unauthorized access to any computer system;
[d]impersonate any other person, including but not limited to, a registered user of this Site or an employee of Solarvisionaries.org;
[e]invade the privacy or violate any personal or proprietary right (including intellectual property rights) of any person or entity;
[f]misrepresent the identity of a user or use a false email address;
[g]tamper with or obtain access to this Site or any component of this Site;
[h]conduct fraudulent activities; or
[i]collect or harvest information regarding other users of the Site for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, for sending such users unsolicited commercial email.
2. Membership Eligibility
In order to fully utilize the Solarvisionaries.org Service, you must register as a member of the Site (a “Member”) by providing Solarvisionaries.org with a valid email address, zip code and password. The Site is not available to minors under the age of 18 or to any users suspended or removed from the system by Solarvisionaries.org for any reason. By becoming a Member you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the law of United States or other applicable jurisdiction. As a Member, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Site’s registration form. Your Member account (a “Membership”) is void where prohibited by law.
3. Membership; Termination and Cancellation
You understand and agree that your Membership in the Solarvisionaries.org Service is subject to and conditioned upon the following:
- [a]Your continued adherence to these Terms and Conditions and any future modifications thereto. Failure to follow these Terms and Conditions constitute grounds for immediate termination of your Membership without further notice at Solarvisionaries.org’s sole discretion.
- [b]Solarvisionaries.org reserves the right to periodically monitor Member’s use of the Solarvisionaries.org Service and the Site and may request at any time that a Member provide proof in order to verify the accuracy of information provided by the Member at the time of registration or anytime thereafter.
- [d]You may deactivate your account by emailing Customer Support at email@example.com. We will take commercially reasonable steps to implement your opt-out requests promptly, but you may still receive communications from us for up to fifteen business days as we process your request. Please note that your identification, billing and contact information may remain in Solarvisionaries.org’s records for some period thereafter.
4. Member Conduct
You understand and agree that your Membership in the Solarvisionaries.org Service is subject to and conditioned upon the following:
- [a]You may NOT (i) activate or use more than one Member account; (ii) use a false or misleading address, or email address to activate or use a Member account; (iii) present or supply false or misleading information to any entity involved in the Solarvisionaries.org Service; or (iv) sell, trade or otherwise transfer your Solarvisionaries.org account to another party.
- [b]You agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable conduct. You are responsible for all applicable taxes.
- [c]You must keep your account information current, accurate and complete at all times, including a valid email address. Members may update their account information by visiting the Account Information section of the Site. Members who have lost or forgotten their password should not register for another account. Instead, they should click the “Forgot Your Password?” link on the “Login” page and enter the information requested to retrieve their password details.
- [d]Members may not knowingly allow a Member whose Membership has been suspended or terminated to use their accounts. An account cannot be used or accessed by multiple persons. Any duplicate accounts are subject to cancellation.
- [e]You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. You are fully responsible for all activity, liability and damage resulting from your failure to maintain password confidentiality. You agree to immediately notify us in the event of any unauthorized use of your account or any other known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure of Member’s password. You also agree that Solarvisionaries.org cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to keep your account or password secure.
- [f]Each Member agrees not to abuse the Solarvisionaries.org Service by conduct which is detrimental to the interests of Solarvisionaries.org. Without limiting the foregoing, Members shall not: (i) activate or use more than one account; (ii) use an automated system, device or program or other similar method to use the site or participate in the day’s sale; (iii) manipulate or interfere with the Solarvisionaries.org Service or any affiliated program in any way; (iv) present false or misleading information to Solarvisionaries.org; or (v) assist another individual or entity in conducting fraudulent, abusive, manipulative or illegal activity; or (vi) restrict or inhibit any other Member from enjoying the Solarvisionaries.org Service or the Site. Any Member suspected of engaging in any fraudulent, abusive, manipulative or illegal activity may have their account terminated, and the Member may be referred to appropriate law enforcement agencies if such action is deemed warranted by Solarvisionaries.org.
- [g]The Site may provide Members with the ability to send email messages to others and to post messages on the Site. Solarvisionaries.org has the right but not the obligation to monitor and decline, edit or remove all or any portion of any postings, submissions or content. You agree not to use the Site to post content or other communications that contain (i) political, libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material; (ii) advertisements of any kind; (iii) personal information (such as social security numbers, addresses, phone numbers, etc.); (iv) confidential information of Solarvisionaries.org, or its affiliates; (v) any chain letters; (vi) messages that offer unauthorized downloads of any copyrighted or private information; and (vii) information similar or related to the foregoing.
5. Payment Options
Solarvisionaries.org accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover for orders.
6. Accuracy of Content; Limitations on Quantity
The information on this Site is believed to be complete and reliable; however, the information may contain typographical errors, pricing errors, and other errors or inaccuracies. Errors will be corrected as soon as practicable. We reserve the right to: (i) revoke any stated offer; (ii) correct any errors, inaccuracies or omission; and (iii) make changes to prices, content, promotion offers, product descriptions or specifications, or other information without obligation to issue any notice of such changes (including after an order has been submitted, acknowledged, shipped or received). We also reserve the right to limit quantities (including after an order has been submitted and/or acknowledged) and to revise, suspend or terminate a sale at any time without notice. The inclusion of any products or services on this Site at a particular time does not guarantee that the products or services will be available. If a product offered by us is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition. 7. Proprietary Rights
Any comments, ideas, notes, postings, messages, suggestions or other communications or information posted on the Site, submitted to Solarvisionaries.org, or otherwise communicated in connection with your use of the Site (collectively, “Submissions”) shall be and remain the exclusive property of Solarvisionaries.org with no further compensation to you. As such, we will own exclusively all such rights, titles and interests and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise, of any Submissions. Under no circumstances shall any disclosure of any Submission to Solarvisionaries.org be subject to any obligation of confidentiality or expectation of compensation or attribution. By submitting any Submission to Solarvisionaries.org, you are waiving any and all rights that you may have in the Submission and you agree that any Submissions by you will not violate any right if any third party, including copyright trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights. You also agree that no Submission by you will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Submissions you make. You represent and warrant to Solarvisionaries.org that Solarvisionaries.org is free to implement the Submission if it so desires, as provided or as modified by Solarvisionaries.org, without obtaining permission or license from any third party. Solarvisionaries.org takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content submitted or posted by you or any third party.
9. Third-Party Content; No Implied Endorsements
Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, or any other Members are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of Solarvisionaries.org. Neither Solarvisionaries.org nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content, nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
In many instances, the content available through this Site represents the opinions and judgments of the respective information provider or Member not under contract with Solarvisionaries.org. Solarvisionaries.org neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made on Solarvisionaries.org by anyone other than authorized Solarvisionaries.org employee spokespersons while acting in official capacities. Under no circumstances will Solarvisionaries.org be liable for any loss or damage caused by a user’s reliance on information obtained through Solarvisionaries.org. It is the responsibility of Members to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice, etc., or other content available through Solarvisionaries.org.
This Site may contain links to other websites on the Internet. You acknowledge that we have no control over such websites and that we are not responsible for the accuracy, content, legality or any other aspect of any linked website.
11. Disclaimer of Warranty
The Site, its content and all text, images, merchandise, promotions and other information on, accessible from or available through this Site are provided on an “as available” and “as is” basis without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, included but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Specifically, but without limitation, Solarvisionaries.org does not warrant that: (i) the information available on this Site is free of errors; (ii) the functions contained on this Site will be uninterrupted or free of errors; (iii) defects will be corrected, or (iv) this Site or the server(s) that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
12. Limitation of Liability
You expressly agree that your use of this Site is at your sole risk. In no event shallKnowtorious P.I.G, its affiliates or their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, assigns, subsidiaries, divisions, distributors, suppliers, affiliates or third parties providing information on this Site be liable to any User of the Site or any other person or entity for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive consequential or exemplary damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or loss of use) arising out of the use or inability to use the Site or any information contained thereon or stored or maintained by Solarvisionaries.org, whether based upon warranty, contract, tort, or otherwise, even if Solarvisionaries.org has been advised of or should have known of the possibility of such damages or losses. In no event shall the total liability of Solarvisionaries.org, its parent, subsidiaries or affiliates or their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, assigns, subsidiaries, divisions, distributors, suppliers, affiliates or third parties providing information on this Site to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action resulting from your use of this Site, whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence) or otherwise, exceed the amount you paid to Solarvisionaries.org in connection with the applicable sale giving rise to such liability. Without limiting the foregoing, in no event shall Solarvisionaries.org, its affiliates or their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, assigns, subsidiaries, divisions, distributors, suppliers, affiliates or third parties providing information on this Site have any liability for any damages or losses arising out of or otherwise incurred in connection with the loss of any data or information contained in your account or otherwise stored by or on behalf of Solarvisionaries.org.
You hereby acknowledge that the preceding paragraph shall apply to all content, merchandise and services available through the Site. Because some states do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages, in such states some or all of the above disclaimers or exclusions may not apply and liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
13. International Use
We make no representation that information on this Site is appropriate or available for use outside the United States. Those who choose to access this Site from outside the United States do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
14. Solarvisionaries.org Affiliates
Solarvisionaries.org is not affiliated with websites or third parties that sell or advertise our products without a written agreement with us.
Solarvisionaries.org reserves the right to void all service, return, and other policies for orders and Solarvisionaries.org products that were purchased through unauthorized sellers. Solarvisionaries.org is not responsible for any representations by unauthorized sellers.
15. Unavailability of Site; Termination; Fraud
Everything located on or in this Site is the exclusive property of Solarvisionaries.org or used with express permission of the copyright and/or trademark owner. Any copying, distributing, transmitting, posting, linking, deep linking, or otherwise modifying of this Site without the express written permission of Solarvisionaries.org is strictly prohibited. Any violation of this policy may result in a copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right infringement that may subject Member to civil and/or criminal penalties.
This Site contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music, sound, and the entire contents of Solarvisionaries.org protected by copyright as a collective work under the United States copyright laws. Solarvisionaries.org owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. Member may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. Member may download/print/save copyrighted material for Member’s personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly stated under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material without the express permission of Solarvisionaries.org and the copyright owner is permitted. If copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material is permitted, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. Member acknowledges that he/she/it does not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material. Trademarks that are located within or on the Site shall not be deemed to be in the public domain but rather the exclusive property of Solarvisionaries.org, unless such site is under license from the Trademark owner thereof in which case such license is for the exclusive benefit and use of Solarvisionaries.org, unless otherwise stated.
Member shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on this Site any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right. Solarvisionaries.org does not have any express burden or responsibility to provide Member with indications, markings or anything else that may aid Member in determining whether the material in question is copyrighted or trademarked. Member shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, proprietary rights or any other harm resulting from such a submission. By submitting material to any public area of this Site, Member warrants that the owner of such material has expressly granted Solarvisionaries.org the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material. Member also permits any other end user to access, view, store or reproduce the material for that end user’s personal use. Member hereby grants Solarvisionaries.org the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any material made available on this Site by Member.
If you believe that any materials on this Site infringe your copyright, you may request that they be removed. This request must bear a signature (or electronic equivalent) of the copyright holder or an authorized representative and must:
- [a]identify the allegedly infringing materials;
- [b]indicate where on the Site the infringing materials are located;
- [c]provide your name, address, telephone number and email address;
- [d]state that you have a good faith belief that the materials are infringing;
- [e]state that the information in your claim is accurate; and
- [f]indicate that “under penalty of perjury” you are the lawful copyright owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
Solarvisionaries.org’s agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached by email: support@KnowtoriousPIG.com
17. Choice of Law and Forum
In order to make a purchase or post a resume on this Site, you must first complete the registration process. During the registration process, we collect personal information such as your name, physical and email addresses. Once you complete and submit your registration, you have opted-in to receive service- and administrative-related email communication from us.
We also collect personal information when you choose to use certain other features of the Site, such as making purchases, completing forms or electing to receive email alerts. When you choose to use these additional features, we may require you to provide additional personal information such as your billing and shipping addresses, phone number and debit/credit card information.
We automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookies, and the pages you request. This data is only used in the aggregate.
You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. However, if you reject all cookies, you will not be able to use Solarvisionaries.org products or services that require you to “sign in,” and you may not be able to take full advantage of the Site. We also use web beacons to gather anonymous, aggregated statistical information (e.g. unique hits, page views, etc.) about our website traffic.
How We Use Your Information
We use personally identifiable information in order to give you a more enjoyable, convenient experience and to help us identify and/or provide information, products or services that may be of interest to you. We use your personally identifiable information to support and enhance your use of the Site and its features, including without limitation: billing; fulfilling your order; identification and authentication; providing customer service; and otherwise supporting your use of the Site. We may also track your past purchases to provide you with a personalized profile of your shopping history. In addition, we may notify you about new services or special promotional programs, or send you offers or information.
We may share information collected by us with trusted third parties in connection with their performance of tasks on our behalf to maintain and operate the Site and to provide products and services to you. Examples include but are not limited to the use of third parties to host the Site; operate various features available on the Site; send emails; analyze data; provide marketing assistance; provide customer service; and assist in processing and fulfilling your orders.
We may transfer personally identifiable information as an asset in connection with a proposed or actual merger or sale (including any transfers made as part of an insolvency or bankruptcy proceeding) involving all or part of our business or as part of a corporate reorganization, stock sale or other change in control.
We reserve the right to disclose information in order to comply with a subpoena, court order, administrative or governmental order, or any other requirement of law, or when we, in our sole discretion, believe it is necessary in order to protect our rights or the rights of others, to prevent harm to persons or property, to fight fraud and credit risk reduction.
If you use a bulletin board, chat room or any other publicly accessible area of the Site, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected or used by any person for any purpose. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable or other information you choose to submit in these forums.
We use non-personally identifiable information in the aggregate, so that we can improve the Site and for business and administrative purposes. We may also use or share with third parties for any purpose aggregated data that contains no personally identifiable information.
How We Protect Your Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow reasonable technical and management practices to help protect the security and integrity of data stored on our system. While no computer system is completely secure, we believe the measures we have implemented significantly reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved.
The Site encrypts your debit/credit card number and other personal information using secure socket layer (SSL) technology to provide for the secure transmission of the information from your computer to our servers. In addition, only those employees and third parties who need access to your information in order to perform their duties are allowed such access.
Editing and Deleting Account Information
If you are a registered user and therefore, a member of Solarvisionaries.org, you may access and update your personal information or preferences on your Account Information page of the Site at any time.
Solarvisionaries.org may send you certain communications relating to the Solarvisionaries.org service, such as administrative-related announcements that are considered part of your Solarvisionaries.org account. You may not opt-out of service-related communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to deactivate your account.
If you ever wish to terminate your relationship with Solarvisionaries.org, you may deactivate your account by emailing Customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will take commercially reasonable steps to implement your opt-out requests promptly, but you may still receive communications from us for up to fifteen business days as we process your request. Please note that your identification, billing and contact information may remain in Solarvisionaries.org’s records for some period thereafter.
While we make efforts to accommodate requests to restrict our use of your information, we reserve the right to delete all or any portion of customer information if we are not able to reasonably accommodate a requested restriction.